The Project Implementation Committee under the auspices of The Association of Federal Government College Enugu Alumni Americas (AFGCEAA) is happy to announce the kick-off of the Project Execution for the five projects authorized by this distinguished body.
To ensure the successful delivery of the objectives of each project, we need your help in getting the right personnel and the requisite experience and skill set to be deployed on this project.
We currently seek your assistance spreading the word that the PIC is seeking individuals and organizations to respond to our bids for:
- An experienced Project Manager, based in Enugu to supervise and report on the implementation status of the different projects.
- Reputable companies that meet our prequalification criteria, and have successfully executed similar projects; namely:
- Implementation of Rain Water Harvesting System
- Renovation of SS-3 Classroom Blocks
- School Bell
- Solar Area Lighting
- Face-lift of the school gate/Bus shelter & Landscaping of the School Entrance
Both alumni and non-alumni with companies that qualify are encouraged to tender their bids. For more details, please read the Prequalification/Invitation to Tender announcements on our social media sites; AFGCEAA website, Alumni Whatsapp forum, and Facebook.
Additionally, you can reach the project implementation committee via email at email@example.com
For Project Implementation Committee