|February 05, 2016
ASSOCIATION OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE ENUGU ALUMNI AMERICAS, INC.(AFGCEAA)
A 501(c)(3) Non Profit Corporation
Pre-Qualification/Invitation to Tender
The Association of Federal Government College Enugu Alumni Americas (AFGCEAA) formed a Project Implementation Committee (PIC) to oversee the execution of projects that would improve living conditions, and foster a better learning and teaching environment for students and staff at our great alma mater Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE).
The Association has embarked on the following projects for which they wish to partner with qualified vendors in Nigeria to implement:
- Implementation of Rain Water Harvesting System
- Renovation of SS-3 Classroom Blocks
- School Bell
- Solar Area Lighting
- Face-lift of the school gate/Bus shelter & Landscaping of the School Entrance
Click on the project you wish to bid for to download the project documentation required to respond to the Requests for Bid.
Documents available include:
- Project Specifications
- Architectural Drawings
- Structural Drawings
Tenders are hereby invited from eligible and reputable contractors who wish to bid for the projects. Completed tender documents for each project should be submitted to Project Implementation Committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders must be submitted by 1:00 PM on Feb 12, 2016
- Certificate of Incorporation/Evidence of Registration at the CAC
- Evidence of current Tax clearance certificate for 3 years (optional)
- Evidence of VAT and TIN (Tax Identification Number) registration
- Company profile, organizational structure including names of directors and management team, address of the company, and contact details.
- Evidence of execution of similar projects undertaken in the past 3 years, including scopes, sites of project, contract sum, and evidence of successful completion (optional).
- Evidence of financial capability and bank reference.
- Professional body registration if any e.g. ICAN, COREN, SEC etc.
- Members of the PIC, Executive council, Board members of AFGCEAA Inc. and any company they are in partnership with are not eligible to bid.
- Bid Certification document.
- The Project Implementation Committee will notify successful bidders as follows:
- Water Harvesting Project by February 26th, 2016
- SS3 Classroom Renovation Project by February 19th, 2016
- School Bell Project by February 26th, 2016
- Solar Area Lighting Project by February 19th, 2016
- Gate/Bus Shelter/Landscape Project by February 19th, 2016
- The Project Implementation Committee is not bound to select the lowest bid. Selection will be based on several quantitative selection criteria, of which cost is one.
- For further details contact the Project Implementation Committee coordinator at email@example.com
Mrs. Maureen Obiofuma
On Behalf of Association of Federal Government College Enugu Alumni Americas (AFGCEAA)