As the upcoming reunion approaches, we would like to come together to participate in a huge way by being one of the sponsors of the August event. This year, many FGCE classes are putting money together as Set Sponsors and we would like to also support the effort as an event & project sponsor!! This would require each of us contributing to collectively bring us to the appropriate sponsorship level.
Our class has been blessed! This year is our 22nd anniversary, and our water project was one of the catalysts that helped sparked this movement of giving back to our alma mater! Our Alumni Movement has been instrumental in bringing us together to give back to our alma mater and the leadership of the Association has done us proud by delivering on projects to rebuild the SS3 Blocks, the School Gate and Student Bus Shelter, plus Solar street Lighting, Water Reticulation, and new housing/facelift for the School Bell. We are also the only class with more than one officer in the Association – Ruby Opara (our able Secretary) and Myriam Ene (who serves on the Board of Directors) have both made us proud!!
The Association’s Sponsorship Proposal for this years event is accessible via this link. Participation in this effort is voluntary and there is no set minimum. Everyone has an opportunity to participate at any amount they deem fit. Participation is also not limited to Reunion attendees. You can give even if you can’t make it to Houston, although it will be nice for as many of us as possible to get together in Houston this August.
- For online payments please use paypal button to pay into the Association and get credited to Class of 1994 Collection Fund[box]
- For USA based Alumni please contact – Nonso Onochie (+1781-858-9455) for check or bank deposit contribution
- For Nigeria based Alumni please contact – Enema Anumnu (+2348022228599) for bank deposit contribution
- For UK or Europe based Alumni please contact Mary Ezebude (+447908797306) for check or bank deposit contributions
- Event Site: http://houston2016.myevent.com/ or simply go to http://shegge.com
- Hotel Reservations: http://hotel.shegge.com
- For fundraising progress please visit http://shegge.com/3/donate.htm
- Organization’s financials are published monthly at https://fgcealumni.org/financials/
- Total funds collected will be presented and recognized at the Reunion as a donation from Class of 1994.
- Sponsorship benefits of level attained will also be awarded as listed in Sponsorship Proposal
- Individual donors will also be included in the 2016 FGCE Projects Donor List.
Thank you for supporting this effort. May God continue to bless our FGCE and Class of 1994 Family!