Dear 1986 Class Members,
As the upcoming reunion approaches, we would like to come together to participate in a huge way by being one of the sponsors of the August event. This year, many FGCE classes are putting money together as Set Sponsors and we would like to also support the effort as an event & project sponsor!! This would require each of us contributing to collectively bring us to the appropriate sponsorship level.
Our class has been blessed! This year is our 30th anniversary, and as of today we are the class with the 5th highest number of attendees scheduled to come to the Reunion in August. Our Alumni Movement has been instrumental in bringing us together to give back to our alma mater and the leadership of the Association has done us proud – including our Vice President Maureen (nee) Adigwe Obiofuma, who is a member of our class. We are also the only class with two board members – Chuma “PC” Ogene and Maureen (nee) Anene Okafor, who have also done us proud!
The Association’s Sponsorship Proposal for this years event is accessible via this link. Participation in this effort is voluntary and there is no set minimum. Everyone has an opportunity to participate at any amount they deem fit. Participation is also not limited to Reunion attendees. You can give even if you can’t make it to Houston, although it will be nice for as many of us as possible to get together in Houston this August.
- For online payments please use paypal button to pay into the Association and get credited to Class of 1986 Collection Fund[box]
- For Nigeria based Alumni, please contact – Ndubisi Okaro (+08033099618) for bank deposit information
- For USA and UK based Alumni who would rather mail in their donation, please make the check out to AFGCEAA Corporation and note “1986 class reunion sponsorship” in memo; then mail to the attention of Ekene Ofodile – 311 Adams Street Quincy MA 02169
- Event Site: http://houston2016.myevent.com/ or simply go to http://shegge.com
- Hotel Reservations: http://hotel.shegge.com
- Organization’s financials are published monthly at https://fgcealumni.org/financials/
- ***** Please visit http://shegge.com/3/donate.htm to keep up with the fundraising progress!!! *****
- Total funds collected will be presented and recognized at the Reunion as a donation from Class of 1986.
- Sponsorship benefits of level attained will also be awarded as listed in Sponsorship Proposal.
- Individual donors will also be included in the 2016 FGCE Projects Donor List.
- Class of 1986 ad in 2016 Reunion Brochure on behalf of class.
Thank you for supporting this effort. May God continue to bless our FGCE and Class of 1986 Family!
Elsie Ofoh, Eva Njoku, Chiko Achebe & Anthony Chinwuba Okoro on behalf of the Class of 1986